How to reject an order?
In this article we will explain how you can reject an order.
Orders are placed on the front-end store of the operator. Once the order is placed it needs to be accepted and fulfilled by the vendor or operator. If you do not wish to accept an order you can reject it.
There are many actions related to orders:
|1. Accept order|
|2. Reject Order|
|3. Fulfill order|
| 4. Edit order line
Orders can be rejected by both, operators and vendors. They both have an option to auto-reject orders.
1. As soon as an order arrives, it is shown on the Orders listing page for an operator as well as the corresponding vendor.
2. Click on the Order number (for example 1045).
3. Click on the Manage Line Item to reject a single line item. You will be able to see three options: accept order line item, edit order line item, reject order line item.
4. Click Reject order line. Once you click on it, the order status will reflect as rejected.
Key Points to remember:
1. An order cannot be fulfilled inside Marketcube once it has been rejected .
2. Operator can fulfill a rejected order from their Shopify Store.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.