Vendor pages functionality allows operators to create separate brand pages for their vendors in their store. In this article, we will demonstrate how to activate vendor pages.
Vendor pages play a very important role in the operator's website. Operators who are on the Pro Plan can get the vendor pages enabled on their website by contacting our team.
Once contacted, they need to provide us with staff access to their store on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will install codes on their Shopify store in order to enable the vendor pages.
Staff access can be provided by following the below steps:
1. Log in to the Operators Shopify store backend.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Plan and Permission.
4. Under Permissions, click on Add Staff Account.
5. Add the information and click on Send Invite with full permissions
Key Points to remember:
1. Operators need to connect to the Shopify Support team to design the view of vendors on their frontend screen as we do not design the frontend of the store.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.