In this article, you will understand what options are available via the "Manage" button on the Operator dashboard. On the operator dashboard you have options to View, Review, and Publish products.
An Operator can now View, Review, and Publish products right from the Operator activity screen.
- From your Operator Dashboard, Click on Manage to be able to execute the following Manage button actions:
- Publish to Store
- Click View, to be able to view the product details. You have the option to update the product information presented within this section.
- Click Publish to Store - To push your vendor's new products to the Storefront and products will then be sent to the Shopify Storefront.
- Click Review - To be able to review any product related changes made by your vendors before publishing.
- You have the following options when reviewing a product:
- Accept and Publish, - You can accept and publish.
- Accept and Don't Publish, - You can accept and do not publish.
- Don't Accept Changes, - Do not accept the changes.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.