The vendors can change the password of their account by following the steps below. This article will provide vendors with steps to change the password of their Marketcube app.
Steps to change vendor password:
1. Log in to your vendor's account.
2. Click on your name in the top right-hand side corner of the page (as highlighted by the red box below) >> Click Change Password.
3. Change the password of your account and click on Submit.
4. Once done you will be logged out automatically and have to login once again with the newly set password.
2. In case the vendor forgets the password then he can click on Forgotten Password on the login page.
Add registered email id and click on Reset Password. Email is triggered on the email id and the vendor needs to click on the link to reset his/her password.
3. Don't forget to check the spam/junk folder if you do not find the email in your inbox.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.