In this article, you will learn how to change your marketplace plan. All our new features being released or in development will only be available in the Pro Plan.
Marketcube currently offers three plans to choose from: The Hobby, Start-Up, and Pro plans. For a list of features on various plans see Marketcube Pricing.
- Open your Operator Dashboard.
- Find the Subscription Plan panel, Click on the Show button for the Subscription Plan pannel.
- This will show your current plan and will also give you an option to upgrade your subscription plan. To change your plan, click on Upgrade.
- The Upgrade Plan screen will appear for you to make your choice. Click any of the Upgrade Plan buttons.
Key Points to remember:
- Do not upgrade/downgrade your subscription plan when you are on trial period otherwise, you will be charged.
- If you want to upgrade/downgrade your subscription plan and you are on your trial period either delete the app and then re-install it or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.