The marketplace operator has complete control over their store. They can approve or reject any new product added by the vendor. In this article, we will demonstrate how to reject a new product.
Marketplace operator has complete control over his store. Every time any new product is added to marketcube, the operator can reject that product if they do not want to publish it on their store.
Steps to reject a product:
1. Log in to Operator's account.
2. Click on the Products tab.
3. Click on the Manage button for the products which are in New state.
4. Click on Reject.
5. Enter the reason and click on Reject. You can even skip entering the reason as it is not mandatory to provide the reason.
6. The rejected product can be found under the Rejected Tab on the operator's and Vendor's dashboard.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.