Vendors provide information related to their profile. Operators can display this information on their store. In case an operator wants to edit a vendor profile Marketcube facilitates this.
Through Advance Vendor profile the operator can manage and handle his/her Vendor profile directly from his MarketCube App.
Steps to edit Vendor Profile Page:
1. Login as an Operator and Click on Vendors tab.
2. Click on Show under the Actions Panel. >> Click on Advance Vendor Profile.
3. Click on the Edit option to edit the Vendor's Profile.
4. Edit the vendor profile as per the fields. You can also provide read-only access to any of your vendors from here.
5. Click on Submit to save the information.
Key Points to Remember :
In order to edit the entire vendor details including Brand Logo and Cover Image, the operator will have to log into the vendor's profile with full access and will have to update the vendor profile. Refer to our support article on how to login into the vendor's account.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.