After the products are published, you may want to make some changes as an operator. In this article, we will demonstrate how to do that.
2. Click on the Products tab >> Click on the Manage button to Edit the desired product.
3. The product segmented product page will appear so that operators and vendors can edit the product information, Inventory, Variants, Fulfilment, and attachments.
4. Click on Submit to save the changes.
Key Points to Remember:
1. As an operator you can not change the vendor's product price but you do control the prices your customers see.
2. If a vendor makes any changes to products, then depending on your settings, you might need to approve them prior to their changes becoming visible to customers.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.