Marketcube provides multiple options to add vendors. In this article, we will discuss how to create a vendor using a form.
If you have already onboarded or worked with any vendor and want to onboard him/her in marketcube as well, you can create that vendor using our form.
Steps to bulk create vendors using a CSV-:
- Log in as a Marketplace operator.
- Click on the Vendors tab.
Click Show under the Actions panel >> Click on Add Vendors.
4. From the dropdown, Click on Create vendors yourself using our form.
5. Fill in the details in the form.
6. Vendor Verification:
A vendor is required to verify their email when joining the platform however when creating a vendor you can choose to 'Auto verify vendor' thereby avoiding the need to validate their email. This is useful when you are 'creating' vendor accounts and hence is selected by default. In case you want your vendors to verify their email id, kindly uncheck the box.
7. Vendor's Access Permission:
By default, a vendor has full write access in their account however operators can set a vendor's access to be 'read-only'. With 'read-only' access a vendor can log into their account but they are not able to perform any create, update or delete actions ie. add or manage products and orders or change any settings.
This permission can be revoked or added at any time by you after a vendor has been created. This feature is particularly useful when you are looking to manage on behalf of your vendors.
8. Click on Submit.
9. Created vendors will receive an email with id and password to login into their account. The vendor needs to click on Login and enter the email id and password.
Set up the new password ensuring that the password is of a minimum of 8 characters and contains at least 1 number and 1 special character e.g. P@ssw0rd and click on Submit.
10. Once the vendor logs in to their account, they will be redirected to the onboarding page on their dashboard.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.