In this article, you will learn how you can add vendors in bulk using a CSV. A sample CSV is provided for you to fill and upload. This makes adding bulk vendors quick and easy for you.
As an Operator, you have the option to bulk add vendors to your marketplace account. See below where to download the sample vendor CSV.
- Click on the Vendors tab.
- Click Show for the Actions panel >> Click Add Vendors.
- Using the dropdown box, Click Bulk Invite vendors using a CSV, you will see the option to download sample CSV.
Please Note: Only Marketcube Sample CSV will work. Shopify Vendor CSV will not work.
- You also have the option to Select Bulk to create vendors using a CSV.
The option to download the sample CSV same as above.
- Once the sample CVS is downloaded, make sure you fill in all the fields with your vendor details.
- Once all fields are completed with your vendor details, Locate Upload a CSV under the same dropdown heading. >> Click on Add file to Upload your completed CVS.
- Your vendor will now be invited or created in bulk to join your marketplace.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email[email protected]