In this article, we will explain how vendors can auto add products from their live connected stores.
Marketcube provides an option for vendors to connect to their live stores. Once the store is connected and products are synced from the live vendor Shopify store or Woo commerce store, vendors can enable the setting to auto add products from the store to marketcube. This will automatically add new products to marketcube as soon as they are added to the connected vendor store.
Steps to auto add products from live connected store:
1. Log in to Vendors Marketcube account.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. Click on show under the Products pannel >> Click on Live Inventory Update.
4. Click on Enable to auto add products from vendors connected store.
5. This will allow any new products added to the vendor's connected shop to be automatically added to the Marketplace operators catalogue.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.