In this article, we will demonstrate how to approve a new product added by the vendor.
A Marketplace operator has complete control over their store. Every time any new product is added to marketcube, the operator needs to approve and Publish that product in order to make it visible in their store.
The newly added product is in New state.
Steps to approve a product:
1. Log in to Operator's account.
2. Click on the Products tab.
3. Click on the Manage button for the products which are in New state.
4. Click on Publish to Store.
5. Once published the request runs in the background and the product is published on the store.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.