Marketcube provides multiple options to add vendors. In this article, we will discuss how to add vendors using a self-register form.
Adding a vendor in Marketcube is one of the major steps to run a multivendor marketplace.
One of the ways to invite new and prospective vendors to join your marketplace is to add vendors using a self-register form.
Once the operator adds the details in there and clicks on submit, each vendor will receive an email from your store with a unique link to set the password and log in.
Steps to invite or create Vendor using the self-register form:
1. Log in to Operator's account.
2. Click on the Vendors tab.
3. Click show under the Actions pannel >> Click on Add Vendors.
4. From the dropdown, click on Invite vendors to self Register using our form.
5. Add Vendor's email ID to send an invite.
Key points to remember:
- In the email section, you can only add up to 5 email ID's.
- Each email ID needs to be separated by a comma (do not add any spaces).
- The operator can edit the subject line and message body.
6. Vendor Access Permission:
By default a vendor has full write access in their account however operator can set a vendor's access to be 'read only' by clicking Allow vendor read only access. With a 'read only' access a vendor can log into their account but they are not able to perform any create, update or delete actions, add or manage products and orders or change any settings.
This permission can be revoked or added at any time by an operator after a vendor has been created. This feature is particularly useful when you are looking to manage vendors on your behalf.
7. Click on Submit.
8. The vendor will receive an email with a link to join the platform
9. Vendors need to click on Create Password
10. This link will redirect the vendors to the login page where they will need to set up a password.
11. Post registration, vendors will be redirected to the login page.
12. Type the email ID and password and click on Login.
Vendors will be able to see their dashboard.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.