How to Manage Invoice Layout?
In this article, you will learn what an invoice is and how to manage invoice layouts for your vendors.
An invoice is a document or bill sent by Marketcube to the operator and vendor. Invoices break down the transaction by items and include payment amounts and terms. Invoices are a written agreement verifying the exchange between the operator and vendor, which establishes an obligation to pay on the part of the operator. Invoices are often referred to as “sales invoices”, “bills”, or “statements”.
Marketcube generates invoices for orders and can they can be found on your Marketcube account. As a Marketplace operator, you can control the layout of the payment invoices for your vendors.
How to manage invoice layouts:
- Log into your operator's Marketcube account >> Click Settings icon.
2. Navigate Payments >> Click Manage Invoice Visibility.
3. Click Show for 'Manage Invoice Layout Settings' and the settings will appear.
4. Add the new labels (if required) in the textbox provided or Click Hide the column(s) that you do not want to be visible in the Invoice. >> Click Update.
5. Once done, Click on the Payments tab >> Click on Manage for any one of the payments >> Select Invoice >> Click Generate.
6. A Customised invoice will be generated as shown below.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.