In this article, we will explain what an aggregated invoice is, why you would want one and also how to manage one.
In an Aggregate invoice, the operator can customize the invoice based on the order line item with respect to each vendor. Similarly, the vendor can also customize the invoice for the order having multiple respective order line items in a single order.
Using this feature the operator can now generate the invoices for selected vendors and for selected order line items.
Using this feature the vendor can also generate the invoice for selected order line items.
Note: This feature is applicable for both the Operator & the vendor.
You can manage the invoice export on the basis of the order line item by selecting the line item for which you need the invoice.
How to manage the Aggregated Invoice:
- Log into your Marketcube operator's/vendor's account and click on the Payments Tab.
2. Locate the payment and Click on the Manage button with respect to the order number >> Click on Invoice.
3. Select the order line item you require by ticking the check boxes next to the items >> Click on Generate.
4. An invoice will be generated for the selected Order Line Item as shown below.
5. Now, you can customize the invoice as per the requirement on the basis of the order line item by selecting the item you would like an invoice for >> Click Generate.
6. An invoice will be generated for the selected Order Line Item.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right side of your window to get in touch with us or email us at ‘email@example.com’.