How to export my payments (payouts)?
In this article, we will discuss what exporting payment is and explain how to export payments.
The Marketcube payment export feature allows you to export a list of all your payments to a CSV or PDF. The Vendor can export all of their payments in one go, in order to have a complete list of payment data in a single file.
You can also manage the payment export by replacing the current values with the new values or hiding the not-required columns in the CSV or PDF.
How to export payments:
1. Log into your Marketcube account >> Click the Payments tab.
2. Under payments Click on Export Invoice.
3. Select Export All Or Export Selected Invoice >> Click Generate.
You can also select a date range, of which date's data you need.
NOTE: You can also customize the export if required by clicking on Customize export.
4. When Customizing export you can add the New labels in the Textbox ( if required) or Hide the column(s) by selecting the check box( completely or partially) for the current label you do not want to see in the exported CSV or PDF >> click Update.
5. Select the Format as CSV Or PDF and Download the file. Once downloaded you will be able to see the CSV or PDF with the fields you want.
Here is the sample CSV with all the fields.
Similarly, the export can be downloaded as a PDF. Here is the sample PDF with all the fields.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org