How can I export my orders?
In this article, we will explain what exporting orders are and how to manage the export of orders.
Exporting orders is a feature that allows you to summarize in a CSV or PDF a list of all orders. The Vendor may wish to export all of their orders in one go, in order to have a complete list of order data within a single file.
You can also manage the order export by replacing the current values with the new values or hiding the not-required columns in the CSV or PDF.
How to download and manage the export of orders:
1. Log into your Marketcube account >> Click on the Settings Icon.
2. Navigate to Orders >> Click on the Show button >> Click Manage Order Export, A 'Manage column headers for export' page should appear (as shown in the second screenshot).
3. Add the New labels in the Textbox provided (if required) or Hide the column(s) by selecting the box next to the current label you do not wish to see exported in the CSV or PDF ( completely or partially) >> Click Update.
4. Once done, Click on the Orders tab >> Click on Export Order >> Click Export All Or Selected Orders >> Click Generate.
NOTE: You can still customize the export if required by clicking on Customize export.
5. Select the Format as CSV Or PDF and Download the file. Once downloaded you will be able to see the CSV or PDF with the fields you want.
Here is the sample CSV with only the visible fields. All the hidden fields cannot be seen in the CSV.
Similarly, the export can be downloaded as a PDF. Here is the sample PDF with only the visible fields.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com.