What is the dropship fulfilment model & Marketcube Managed Shipping.
In this article we will explain what dropship fulfilment is and how to configure it.
What is fulfilment?
In E-Commerce platforms fulfilment refers to how an order is delivered or received by a customer.
As an operator when you are setting up your Marketcube account, you will be asked to select your preferred method of fulfilment.
What is the dropship Fulfilment Model?
As a Marketplace operator, you have the option to fulfil the Orders in a dropship model. The dropship model gives vendors the responsibility of delivery. Orders are sent by the vendors directly to the customers.
Have a look at the below diagram to see how the dropship model works.
How to set up dropship fulfilment:
- Log into your Operator account >> Click on the Settings Icon.
2.Navigate to Shipping & Fulfillment >> Click Show >> Click on Fulfillment.
3. Click on the Dropship checkbox >> Click on Submit.
4. You’ll be able to view the Tab named ‘Dropship’ next to Setup.>> Select Managed Shipping. >> Click on the Save.
- Managed shipping is the shipping setup within the Marketcube that will be applicable at the time of checkout for the end-users.
- For more information about the Marketcube shipping kindly refer to the support document named as:- What is the Basic Shipping charge and how to set it up?