What is Reverse Importing?
In this article we will explain what Reverse importing is and show you how to execute a reverse import.
Reverse import is to sync products from operators Shopify store to their Marketcube app. In this article, we will learn how to import products from the Operators store.
Sometimes, the operator has few products in their store which they would like to bring to Marketcube. In order to do this, we have provided operators an option to Import Products from Shopify Store but to perform this activity, the operator needs to ensure each product has a corresponding vendor to it. The operator can assign vendors to these products using their Shopify backend. We also call this feature as reverse import of products.
1. Go to your Shopify account >> Products >>Select the product which you want to import in Marketcube.
2. Inside the product under Organization >> Add the Vendor store name.
3. Log in as Operator. >> Click on Products tab (page) >> Click Show for Actions >> Click Import Products from Shopify Store.
4. Click on Sync Product as soon as the you get below pop-up.
This will sync all existing products from his store which have a corresponding vendor.
Import products will show on Marketcube:
Key Points to remember/Warning:
- Operators can assign vendors to the orphan product using their Shopify admin account. (HOW)
- Only those products will sync into marketcube which will have a corresponding vendor to it.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.