Vendor : How to change my password?
In this article, you will learn how you can change your account password.
The vendors can change the password of their Marketcube account by following the steps below.
Steps to change a vendor password:
Log into your Marketcube account >> Click on the Settings Icon.
2. Navigate to User >> Click Show >> Click on Change Password.
3. Change the password of your account and click on Save.
1) Click on your name in the top right corner of the page (as highlighted in the screenshot below) >> Click on Change Password.
2) Change the password of your account and click on Save.
Once done you will be logged out automatically and have to login once again with the newly set password.
Key points to remember:
1. Password must be of a minimum of 8 characters in length and must contain at least 1 number and 1 special character e.g. P@ssw0rd.
2. In case the vendor forgets the password then he can click on Forgotten Password on the login page.
Add registered email id and click on Reset Password. Email is triggered on the email id where the vendor needs to click on the link to reset his/her account password.
3. Don't forget to check the spam/junk folder if you do not find the email in your inbox.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org