How to Manage Order Export?
In this article, we will explain what an Order Export is and how to generate one.
Marketcube's order export feature allows you to export a list of your all orders to a single CSV or PDF file. The Operator can export all of their orders in a single go, to have complete order data in a single file.
You can also manage the order export by replacing the current values with the new values or hiding the not-required columns in the CSV or PDF.
How to generate an Order Export:
1. Log into your Marketcube account >> Click on the Settings Icon.
2. Click on the Show button for the Orders panel >> Manage Order Export
3. Add the new labels ( if required) in the textbox provided or hide the columns ( completely or partially) which you do not want to see in the exported CSV or PDF by selecting the check boxes >> Click Update.
4. Once done, Go to the Orders section and click on Export Order >> Export All Or Selected Orders >> Generate.
NOTE: You can still customize the export if required by clicking on Customize export.
5. Select the Format as CSV Or PDF and Download the file. Once downloaded you will be able to see the CSV or PDF with the fields you want.
Here is the sample CSV with only the visible fields. All the hidden fields cannot be seen in the CSV.
Similarly, the export can be downloaded as a PDF. Here is the sample PDF with only the visible fields.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org