How to cancel Marketcube Subscription?
As a platform offering marketplace-as-a-service, our goal is to consistently offer our customers the latest technology for their marketplaces and provide support throughout their growth journey. We are dedicated to delivering optimal solutions to our clients and facilitating the creation of a strong and efficient marketplace. Nevertheless, in certain business partnerships, termination may be the only viable option. This article aims to address the process of canceling a Marketcube subscription.
Steps to uninstall Marketcube Custom App from Shopify
To remove the custom Marketcube app from your online store, please follow these steps:
- Go to Shopify Settings >> Apps and sales channels
- Click on the "Develop Apps" option
- Select the Marketcube app from the list of custom applications installed
- On the new page, under the "Overview" section, click the "Uninstall" button to proceed with the uninstallation of the app.
- Confirm the uninstallation in the pop-up box that appears, and the app will be uninstalled
Important Note: Uninstalling the app will delete all your existing data on the platform.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case of any further questions.