Create Vendor Using Marketcube Form
In this article, we will discuss how to add vendors using a self-register form.
Adding a vendor in Marketcube is one of the major steps to running a multivendor marketplace. Operators must invite vendors to Marketcube to run a multi-vendor marketplace. Marketcube provides multiple options to add vendors:
One of the ways to invite new and prospective vendors to join your marketplace is to add vendors using a self-register form, which requires a vendor to register themselves and onboard themselves. Once the operator adds the details in there and clicks on submit, each vendor will receive an email from your store with a unique link to set the password and log in.
How to invite or create a Vendor using the self-register form:
- Log in to Operator's account.
- Click on the Vendors tab >> Click Show for the Action Panel >> Click Add Vendors.
- From the dropdown, click on invite vendors using our form.
- ill in the email address in the given box. You can also update the text in the email by customizing the message or subject of the email. >> Click Save.
- By default a vendor has full write access in their account however you can set a vendor's access to be 'read only'. With 'read only' access a vendor can log into their account but they are not able to perform any create, update or delete actions ie. add or manage products and orders or change any settings. This permission can be revoked or added at any time by you after a vendor has been created. This feature is particularly useful when you are looking to manage on behalf of your vendors. >> Click on Save.
- Vendors will receive the invite on the email id from which they can generate their password by clicking Create Password. >> After Creating a password they will need to click Register.
- Once the password is set up, the vendor will be redirected to the login page where they will need to enter their email address and password they just created, and from there, they will be redirected to the onboarding page.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com.