How to configure Shippo within the Consignment Ship fulfillment model in Marketcube.
In this article, we will discuss Shippo Integration as a consignment fulfillment model and how to set it up.
Shippo is a 3PL provider which we have integrated in Marketcube, which can also be used within the consignment ship fulfillment model. In this article, we will look at this fulfillment method and will demonstrate how to set it up.
How to configure Shippo within the Consignment ship:
1. Log in as an Operator>> Click on the Settings Icon >> Navigate to Shipping and Fulfillments >> Click Show >> Click Fulfilment.
2. Select Consignment Ship >> Click on Save.
3. Then a Consignment Ship tab will open >> Under Consignment Ship shipping method select Third-party shipping >> Click on the dropdown box for Third-party shipping option >> Select Shippo >> Enter API Key* >> Click on Save.
5. Using the option "Select Carrier for associated vendors", the operator can select the carrier service which will be applicable for the orders which will be received from the associated vendors.
Custom Shipping Rate Name- Using this option the operator can update the custom shipping rates name which will be visible to the end customer at the time of checkout.
Consignment ship by vendor and product type- Using this option the operator can select the vendors or product type for the Consignment ship fulfillment model.
How to setup default address in consignment ship:
1. Log in as an Operator>> Click on the Settings Icon >> Navigate to Shipping and Fulfillments >> Click Show >> Click Manage Address Book.
2. Click on "Add new address".
3. Once the operator clicks on the "Add new address". There will be a new window that pops up, where the operator can add a new address for the consignment ship >> then Click on "Add"
How the order flow works:
1. Once an order is placed, it will be listed under the Orders tab on Marketcube for both the operator and vendor.
2. The operator or vendor needs to accept the order to process it by Clicking on the Manage Line Item for the order and then clicking on the Accept order line.
3. Once the operator or vendor clicks on the Accept order line the order is accepted and the Generate Label button is enabled in the Operator Marketcube.
4. Once the order is accepted then the vendor needs to fulfill the order by clicking on the manage order line item for the order and then he needs to select Fulfill order line item.
6. How to Generate and Download shipping labels.
- Once the operator clicks on the Generate Label button. There will be a new window that pops up, where the vendor is selected from the dropdown to generate the label.
- Once the vendor has selected the Generate Label button turns green and the Shipping label is generated.
- In order to Download Label, the operator needs to click on the download label button.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com.