How to export vendors
In this article, you will learn how to manage and export vendors' consolidated report in a CSV or PDF file.
Exporting vendors is a feature that allows the operator to generate a CSV or PDF file of all the information available related to their selected or all of his associated vendors.
How does the export vendor feature work for you as an operator?
The operator can select either to generate the report for all of their associated vendors or the operator can select the vendors based on the vendor’s statuses like- Approved, Disabled, On Hold, On Holiday, Pending Approval, Rejected, Review.
You as an operator can also manage the exported vendors' information by using the “manage export vendor” feature.
You can manage the vendor export by replacing the current labels with the new labels or by hiding the not required columns in the PDF or CSV.
How to manage vendor export:
- Log into your operator’s Marketcube account >> Click on the Vendors tab.
- Now click on the Manage Vendors button and select Profile.
- Now Enable/Disable the vendor’s profile-related information or add Custom fields that you want to be managed through Manage vendor export settings and click on the Save button.
- Click on the Settings icon >> navigate to Vendors >> click on show.
- Select Manage Vendor Export.
- Add the new label (if required) in the textbox provided or click Hide column(s) that you do not want to be visible in the CSV or PDF. >> Click Update.
How to Export Vendors:
- Go to the Vendors tab and click on the Export Vendors button.
- In the modal window, (in case you want to export all the associated vendors) select Export all vendors. Also, select the date range if you want to export all the associated vendors joined within the selected date range. >> Click Generate.
- Now, Click Select Format >> Select Export as CSV or Export os PDF.
- If you want to export the selected vendors, select Export Selected Vendors and also select the statuses (by clicking on the check box) on the bases of which you want to export the vendors. Also, select the date range if you want to export the selected vendors joined within the specified date range, if no date range is selected the report will be exported till the present day >> Click Generate >> Click Select Format >> Select Export as CSV or Export as PDF.
- Also, you can directly go to the Manage vendor export settings by clicking on the Customize Export and then export the vendor report.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org