Invite vendor using a Generic Link
In this article we will explain how you can generate a registration link and how vendors can be invited using this.
On Marketcube vendors/sellers are added to sustain a marketplace. Operators must invite vendors to Marketcube to run a multi-vendor marketplace. Marketcube provides multiple options to add vendors:
In this article, we will discuss how vendors can join the operator's marketplace app directly by using a generic link. This option will allow the operator to add a registration link on their website/landing page helping them drive vendors to signup on their very own branded marketplace registration page. This Link can be added by the operator anywhere like including their website and social media handle.
How to Generate a Vendor registration link:
- Log in as a Marketplace operator. >> Click on the Vendors tab to be directed to the Vendors Page as shown in the snippet in the next step.
- Under the Actions panel >> Click Show >> Click on Add Vendors.
4. From the dropdown, click on Generate Vendor Registration Link.
5. Click Copy Link to clipboard to Copy the link and paste it on your website or social media handle or wherever you want your vendors to join the Marketcube platform from.
6. Interested vendors can click on this link and they will be redirected to the vendor login page (as shown below). Vendors will need to enter their email, create a password and agree with the Terms of Service. >> Click Register.
7. Vendor will have to verify their email address. The verification email is sent on the registered email id of the vendor. As soon as the vendor receives the email and verifies their email they will be redirected to the login page.
8. The vendor will need to enter their email and password they created. >> Click Login.
9. Vendors will then be presented with the Vendor Onboarding Page. Vendors will need to complete the onboarding to create a vendor account on Marketcube.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.