Marketcube App Installation in Shopify
In this article, we will explain to you how you can install the Marketcube app in your Shopify store as a marketplace owner.
Please follow the below steps to install the "Marketplace in a Box" app.
1. Visit https://marketplace.marketcube.io/login >> Click on Register here as shown below.
2. Select Proceed as Marketplace Operator (as shown in the screenshot below):-
3. Register here to connect your Shopify account with Marketcube (as shown in the screenshot below) and manage vendors, products, and orders.
- Once you get successfully registered go ahead and open the email received & verify your email address (as shown in the screenshot below):-
4. Now login into your Marketcube account using the link Marketcube Login URL,
- After logging in, you'll be directed to the welcome page where you can click "start onboarding". On the first step of the onboarding process, you'll need to select the plan that you want to proceed with. Next, you can update your card information to receive a 14-day free trial. (Refer to the Notes section for instructions on how to update your card information). Once your card details have been updated, you'll be prompted to fill out basic information in steps 2, 3, and 4
- In Step 5, you will come across a screen that displays the instructions to be followed for successfully installing the Marketcube App on your Shopify store. The screenshot below shows an example of this screen. Kindly adhere to these steps.
- Steps to visit Shopify App Listing:-
- Follow the instruction listed on the Marketcube for the successful app installation. Now, refer to the attached video for the further steps that need to be followed.
- Video Link:- Marketcube App Installation.
- Choose any plan as per your requirements and approve the same in the next step for billing.
- Now click on Proceed To Checkout. (as shown in the screenshot).
- Enter your card details in the box which you want to use for the subscription >> Click Next >> Click Subscribe.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com.