Marketcube App Installation in Shopify
In this article, we will explain to you how you can install the Marketcube app in your Shopify store as a marketplace owner.
Please follow the below steps to install the "Marketplace in a Box" app.
- Step 1. Visit https://marketplace.marketcube.io/login >> Click on Register here as shown below.
- Step 2. Select Proceed as Marketplace Operator (as shown in the screenshot below):-
- Step 3. Register here to connect your Shopify account with Marketcube (as shown in the screenshot below) and manage vendors, products, and orders.
- Once you get successfully registered go ahead and open the email received & verify your email address (as shown in the screenshot below):-
- Now login into your Marketcube account using the link Marketcube Login URL , you'll be seeing the screen mentioning the steps that need to be followed for completing the Marketcube App Installation in your Shopify store (as shown in the screenshot below).
- Steps to visit Shopify App Listing:-
- Follow the instruction listed on the Marketcube for the successful app installation. Now, refer to the attached video for the further steps that need to be followed.
- Video Link:- Marketcube App Installation.
- Choose any plan as per your requirements and approve the same in the next step for billing.
- Now click on Proceed To Checkout. (as shown in the screenshot).
- Enter your card details in the box which you want to use for the subscription >> Click Next >> Click Subscribe.
- Your Marketcube app has been successfully installed. You can now complete the onboarding steps & access your Operator's Dashboard.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com.