How to Disable Packing Slip for Vendors?
A packing slip is a document that includes the complete list of items included in a package. Vendors use packing slips when fulfilling an order line item. In this article, we will discuss how an Operator can hide/disable packing slips from vendors.
As an operator, you may want to disable a packing slip when you decide to fulfill order line items on the behalf of your vendors.
Steps to disable packing slips:
1. Login into the Operator account.
2. Click on Settings Tab and then Navigate to Orders >>> Click Show.
3. Click on Manage Packing Slip.
4. There are three options available for the operators to choose from. Operators can manage vendors' access to packing slips by choosing any of the conditions below:
a. Enable packing slip for all vendors.
b. Disable packing slip for all vendors.
c. Disable packing slips for your selected vendors.
By default packing slip is enabled for all the vendors.
5. If the operator wants to disable packing slip for all his vendors, they can select 'Disable packing slip for all vendors'.
6. If they want to disable packing slip for selected vendors, they can opt for the third option 'Disable packing slip for your selected vendors.'.
(a). Operator then needs to click on Add vendors.
(b). Click the vendor dropdown box and select the vendors you would want to disable the Packing Slip for. Click on the Update button to save the settings.
8. Once the packing slip is disabled, vendors will not be able to see the packing slip at their end.
(a) Before disabling the packing slip:
(b) After disabling the packing slip:
Hope this article was helpful.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email email@example.com to get in touch.