How to configure tax information for your invoices?
In this article, you will learn where to configure your business tax information. None of these fields are compulsory, but if you do add in your business tax information we will show this on your vendor invoices.
As a Marketplace operator, you have to option to add in your business tax information. Please be aware as The £135 limit applies to the value of a total consignment that is imported, not the separate value of individual items that are in a consignment.
This calculation is done at your eCommerce storefront point of checkout. When the order is generated Marketcube will take this and pass your business tax information to the invoices.
To add your business tax information you will require:
- Your Company number
- Your Customs number
- VAT or Sales tax Number
For more information click here on UK marketplace tax charges.
Steps To Configure Business Tax Information.
1. Login to your Operator account (https://marketplace.marketcube.io/login).
2. To get to the business Tax information section, you have two options.
A. In the top right-hand corner, click Your name >> click Profile.
B. Click Settings >> click Show on User panel >> click Profile.
3. On the user profile screen, scroll down to the Business "Tax Information" section.
4. Fill in your "business tax" details >> Then Click on "Submit"
5. You should see a successful update message
6. Your Tax information will now appear on your vendor invoices. see below:
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.