How to login to your vendor's account?
Operators have the ability to login into their vendors' accounts in order to check their activities or to work on behalf of their vendors. In this article, we will demonstrate how marketplace operators can log into vendors' Marketcube account.
Marketcube provides functionality to operators to get logged in to their associated vendor's account as Read-Only or by Full Access.
The read-only option only provides view-only access and does not allow operators to make or save any changes.
Steps to Login to your vendor account-:
- Log in as a Marketplace operator.
- Click on the Vendors tab.
- Click on the Manage button near the vendor brand page whose account you want to access.
- Click on Log In.
- Once you have clicked on the Login button, you will be able to login into your vendor's account in two ways: Only read access or Full Access.
* Only Read Access- This will give you read-only access to vendors' accounts. Operators would be able to view all the settings and details using read-only access (as shown below).
* Full Access- Using this option, operators (you) can have full access to their vendors' accounts. Once the operator clicks on Full access, an access code is sent on the registered email ID of the operator.You will need to enter that access code and then Click on Confirm.
You will be redirected to the vendor's account with full access.
Key points to remember:1. The access code is sent on the registered email id of the operator.
2. The access code is valid only for 30 minutes.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.