What is the Consignment fulfilment model and how to set it up?
In this article, you will learn what the consignment fulfillment model is and how to configure it.
What is fulfillment?
In E-Commerce platforms, fulfillment refers to how an order is delivered or received by a customer.
As an operator when you are setting up your Marketcube account, you will be asked to select your preferred method of fulfillment.
What is the Consignment Fulfilment Model?
As a Marketplace operator, you have the option to fulfill the Orders in a Consignment model. The consignment model gives operators the responsibility of delivery. Orders are sent by the vendors to the operator to either one central hub or multiple predefined hubs.
How to set up consignment fulfillment?
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click Show under the Fulfillment panel >> Click on Fulfillment.
- Click on the "Consignment Ship checkbox" >> Then Click on the "Save" button.
- How to setup default address in consignment ship:
1. Log in as an Operator>> Click on the Settings Icon >> Navigate to Shipping and Fulfillments >> Click Show >> Click Manage Address Book.
2. Click on "Add new address".
3. Once the operator clicks on the "Add new address". There will be a new window that pops up, where the operator can add a new address for the consignment ship >> then Click on "Add"
- Now when an order is created, the vendor will receive the order with the Operator consignment address, not the customer's address.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email[email protected]