How to access vendor brand information?
In this article, you will learn how to access the vendor-specific information such as shipping and billing address and their bank details from your dashboard.
Marketcube provides the functionality for operators to access their vendor's details for their reference or to show it on their vendor pages on the Shopify store. This information helps the marketplace operator to collect vendor-specific details which can be used in multiple ways as this information contains vendors address, their bank details, brand information, etc.
Steps to access vendor details:
1. Log in as a Marketplace Operator.
2. Click on the Vendors tab.
2.Click Show under the Actions Pannel >> Click on Advance Vendor Profile.
4. Then Click on the Brand Name of the vendor (as shown below).
5. This will open up the brand information which will include all details of that specific vendor, for example:
- Shipping Address
- Social Media Links
- and other Custom fields
6. All Custom Field related information can be seen under the Other tab.
Got more questions? Use the chat on your right or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.