How to activate Vendor Brand Pages?
Vendor Brand Pages functionality allows operators to create separate brand pages for their vendors in their store. In this article, we will demonstrate how to activate vendor pages for your Shopify Store.
Vendor pages play a very important role in the operator's website. Operators can get the vendor pages enabled on their website by contacting the Marketcube team.
Once contacted, they need to provide us with staff access to their Shopify store on email@example.com. Our team will install codes on their Shopify store in order to enable the vendor pages.
Staff access can be provided by following the below steps:
1. Log in to the Operators Shopify store backend.
2. Click on Settings >> Select Plan and Permission.
3. Under Permissions, click on Add Staff Account.
4. Add the information and click on Send Invite with full permissions
Key Points to remember:
- Operators need to connect to the Shopify Support team to design the view of vendors on their frontend screen as we do not design the front of the store.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.