Different Payment status in Marketcube
This article will discuss the various payment status in Marketcube for the orders.
To access the payment tab & to access the "Payments" section, where you can see how much commission you've made per order, how much money you owe to your vendors and track all your payments status. Follow the below steps:-
1. Log in as an Operator/Vendor >> Payments tab.
The following payment statuses are available:
- Due for payment/Unpaid: payments due to your vendors (the system works these out based on your payment terms)
- Paid: payments that have been marked as “Paid”
- Disputed: payments that have been flagged by vendors as requiring manual intervention from your side
The status is also available as filter tabs, with the addition of the following:
- All: included Unpaid, Paid, Disputed & Forecasted.
- Forecasted: payments for accepted or shipped orders that are not due for payment yet (the system works these out based on your payment terms)
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at ‘ email@example.com’.