How to configure Sendabox as fulfillment settings in Marketcube.
In this article, we will discuss Sendabox as a fulfillment setting and how to set it up.
Sendabox is a shipping company integrated on Marketcube which can be used within the dropship fulfilment model. In this article, we will look at this fulfillment method and will demonstrate how to set it up.
What is Fulfillment?
In E-Commerce platforms, fulfillment refers to how an order is delivered or received by a customer. Marketcube currently offers Dropship, Consignment Ship, Consignment Pick-up, Click & Reserve, and Click & Collect as fulfillment models.
What is Sendabox fulfillment?
Sendabox is used within the dropship fulfillment model as it is a courier service used to process the order/shipment to the desired location to the customer. Sendabox has its own Shipping rates and tracking which they will manage themselves. API and access keys provided from sendabox will be required to set up sendabox on Marketcube.
How to configure Sendabox:
1. Log in as an Operator >> Click on the Settings Icon >> Navigate to Shipping and Fulfillments >> Click Show >> Click Fulfilment.
2. Select Dropship >> Click Submit.
3. Then a separate Dropship tab will open (adjacent to the setup tab you were on during step 2) >> Under Dropship shipping method select Third-party shipping >> Click on the dropdown box for Third-party shipping option >>Click Sendabox >> Click Save.
4. Once Sendabox is selected provide API key* and Access key* and Save the settings.
*API and Access key is mandatory for the Save option to be enabled.
5. "Auto-fulfill orderline once the shipping label is generated" is a checkbox. When this is selected the order will automatically be fulfilled in which the condition of the payment should always be in Paid status. -->What does this mean
"Custom shipping rate at the time of checkout" is also a checkbox. Here, if this is not selected , then the live rates will not be calculated but it can be used to generate the shipping label. If this is selected, the live rates will be displayed.
6. In the Carrier option field you can select a default carrier option. This will be used as a carrier for all the vendors for whom any specific carrier service has not been selected by the operator. Here SDA is the default carrier service.
7. Using the option Select carrier for associated vendors, the operator can select the carrier service which will be associated with the respective vendor.
Order process in sendabox (Vendor end)
1. Once an order is placed, it will be listed under the Orders tab on Marketcube for both the operator and vendor.
2. The operator or vendor needs to accept the order to process it by Clicking on Manage Line Item for the order then click Accept order line.
3. Once the operator or vendor clicks on Accept order line the order is accepted and the "Generate Label" button is enabled.
4. When the vendor clicks on the Generate Label button. The shipping label is generated and the "Generate label" buttons turn to "Download label".
Once the "Download label" button is clicked by the vendor the shipping label is downloaded automatically.
Order process for Sendabox (Operator)
1. The Order process as an operator will be same as a vendor.
2. First, the order must be accepted first. (Click Manage line item >> Click Accept order line)
3. Once the order is "Accepted" the "Generate Label" button turns green.
4. Once the operator clicks on the "Generate Label" button. There will be a new window that pops up, where the vendor is selected from the dropdown to generate the label.
5. Once the vendor is selected the "Generate Label" buttons turn to green and "Shipping label" is being generated.
6. In order to "Download Label" the operator needs to click on the download label button and select the vendor from the dropdown to download the label.
7. Once the operator selects the vendor from the dropdown, the "Download Label" button turns to green by clicking on the button. The shipping label will be downloaded.
This is how the order will be processed when the fulfillment method is selected as Sendabox.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com