As a marketplace operator (Seller) one way of paying your vendors is via Stripe.
Note: For you to pay your vendor via Stripe Connect it is important that both you and your vendors have Stripe accounts.
IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU START
- As a Marketplace Operator (Seller) you will need to ensure that have a Business Stripe account
This guide walks you through the process of connecting your Paypal account to Marketcube.io, to allow us to trigger payments to your vendor's connected Stripe account, on your behalf.
- Log in to your Stripe account
- Navigate to Settings from the left hand menu
- Click on Connect settings
- Choose the 'Live mode client ID" and paste into your Marketcube account
- Copy the redirects from Step 2 in Marketcube "Add the Redirect URI into your Stripe account" to the redirects in Stripe
- Navigate back to the Home screen
- Copy the Secret key and paste into your Stripe settings in Marketcube
- Click the checkbox for Step 2, after you have added the Redirect URI in Stripe
- Click Connect (which now should be enabled)
- You should see a success banner (green) at top of the screen.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email email@example.com