To access branding set up navigate to Setup section from within your marketplace operator dashboard.
Once you're in Setup select Branding from the list of set up steps.
In branding you can do all of the following,
- Connect your own domain: If you want your marketplace URL to show your own domain, ie mymarketplace.com/marketplace, instead of a generic marketcube.io domain use this feature.
- Add your own logo: Once uploaded, your logo will permanently show on your registration/log in pages for vendors, in your marketplace header, in all of your emails (including vendor invitations, order and payment emails), your packing labels and order invoices.
To upload your logo simply choose your logo in GIF, JPEG or PNG format in the section looking like the below.
Below you can see some examples of vendor registration page and vendor invitation email showing Marketcube logo I've uploaded.
Vendor invitation email featuring Marketcube logo I've uploaded
- Configure your marketplace colours: As a part of customisation we also enable you to configure your marketplace headers and header's text colours, as well as buttons and buttons' text colours. All these options are accessible from within branding section as pictured below. You can either choose a colour by using the colour palette provided on your right or if you have a colour code you can simply type it into the box.
- Customise your marketplace login page: Login page is the page your vendors see when they log in. You can change the text to contain any welcome message or any other information you want them to see. To do so simply type in the text in the box provided as below.
For example, my customised login page with custom coloured header looks like this.
- Customise your marketplace registration page: Registration page is the one your vendors see when registering with your marketplace. You can change the text (title and description) to contain any registration message you want them to see. To do so simply type in the text in the box provided as below.
Below you can see the example of custom registration text being displayed on my vendor registration page.
- Customise your email signature: Marketcube sends automated emails to you and your vendors and you can customise the footer text and its style for all of them by typing it in below. You can also include hyperlinks or emails in your custom text by going to Insert->Link and following the instructions on the screen.
The email signature would then look like the following,
Currently you can't customise the actual email templates, however we are working on this functionality and will be releasing it soon.
- Customise your marketplace footer: Marketplace footer is the bottom part of your marketplace platform; the footer normally contains marketplace operator's contact details but you can customise the text and its style to match your own need. You can also include hyperlinks or emails in your custom text by going to Insert->Link and following the instructions on the screen (see our examples below.)
When adding a hyperlink you can choose whether you want it to be opened in a new window when a user clicks on it or the same window.
This is what the above message looks like when saved.
Got more questions? Use the chatbox on the right to get in touch with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org